Being an elementary school teacher, I always have my keys, badge, band-aids, pens, markers, etc. in my bag. But here are some other ideas to always have in your teacher bag.
1. My Erin Condren planner- This hold my lesson plans, student data, schedules, curriculum map, and so much more. There's always that urgent/unplanned meeting, and this is perfect to grab and go.
2. Business cards- You never know when you need to get your number out to a parent, substitute teacher or teaching partner.
3. Selfie Light- I post a lot of pictures to our classroom Facebook page. This little 8$ selfie light really helps to enhance the picture quality for parents as keepsakes.
4. Stapler- You'll always need one.
5. Sunglasses- Again, you'll always need these. This will also help you with squinting and wrinkles during your many recess duties.